Friday, 23 March 2012

GOOD TIDINGS TO YOU - AND WORKING WITH LINEN

Another small project just finished. 


Unfortunately I run out of linen to use (its now on order) otherwise I would have use it instead, as I prefer the old worldy finish that gives. Like these two other projects that I made a while ago.
(Again, still needing to be framed!)
Why does framing needs to be so EXPENSIVE! Lol


UPDATE: Since has taken me so long to get the last project professionally framed, today I decided to stretch it...
(I think there`s a special name for it...?)
 And added a simple ribbon around it, 
as I don`t thing it needs anything else!

5 comments:

  1. Very unique finish, I love the buttons. I also did the little house piece although I changed the colors and used beads on the skirt as I had little patients. It was an exchange and I finished it as a pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very, very lovely!! I love everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Debbie!

    Thanks for visiting my blog today! What pretty finishes you have! I actually have Simple Joys in my pattern file. I hope I'll be able to get to it in ... hmmm... the next couple of years! : )

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie,
    These are just the sweetest designs!!! So glad I found your blog!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete