Friday 23 March 2012

GOOD TIDINGS TO YOU - AND WORKING WITH LINEN

Another small project just finished. 


Unfortunately I run out of linen to use (its now on order) otherwise I would have use it instead, as I prefer the old worldy finish that gives. Like these two other projects that I made a while ago.
(Again, still needing to be framed!)
Why does framing needs to be so EXPENSIVE! Lol


UPDATE: Since has taken me so long to get the last project professionally framed, today I decided to stretch it...
(I think there`s a special name for it...?)
 And added a simple ribbon around it, 
as I don`t thing it needs anything else!

6 comments:

  1. Very unique finish, I love the buttons. I also did the little house piece although I changed the colors and used beads on the skirt as I had little patients. It was an exchange and I finished it as a pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very, very lovely!! I love everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Debbie!

    Thanks for visiting my blog today! What pretty finishes you have! I actually have Simple Joys in my pattern file. I hope I'll be able to get to it in ... hmmm... the next couple of years! : )

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie,
    These are just the sweetest designs!!! So glad I found your blog!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your man... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive appeal to you deep within his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, idolize and protect you with all his heart...

    =====> 12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Response

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to work harder than before to to be the best lover he can be.

    In fact, triggering this mighty instinct is so binding to getting the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon find him expose his mind and soul to you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete